*** Recipes Tutorials ***
If you're a fan of Mexican Seven-Layer Dip, you'll love these Seven-Layer Tostadas!
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried pinto beans (or use homemade refried
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole (purchased or homemade guacamole)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Kalyn's Taco Seasoning Mix (or use your favorite Taco Seasoning)
- 1 cup finely grated low-fat cheese such as Four Cheese Mexican Blend (or more if you like a lot of cheese)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (or use a 4 oz. can sliced olives)
- 6-8 whole wheat flour tortillas, 6 or 8 inch inch size
- olive oil for greasing baking sheet, about 1 tsp.
See Full Recipe please visit : www.kalynskitchen.com