*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches - these will be a hit anywhere, anytime you make them. If you leave the sandwiches covered a little after removing from the oven, the rolls are nicely steamed and soft. These are a tasty and inexpensive way to feed a crowd--a definite crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
See Full Recipe please visit : simplexfood.com