*** Recipes Tutorials ***
With minimal preparation, you can make a delicious Mexican-style meal for your family or double the recipe and entertain a crowd. Here's how to do it.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (rinsed in cold water)
- Chopped onion (optional)
- Chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 16 ounces salsa (that's 2 cups, if you're using a larger bottle)
- Flour tortillas, corn tortillas, or taco shells
- Toppings (optional): lettuce, sour cream, grated cheese, tomatoes, salsa, diced purple onions, olives, guacamole, etc.
See full instructions on : www.wikihow.com