*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Chocolate covered toffee. Zoe bakes! lots of great recipes on her site and better yet lots of super tutorials. Clear photographic instructions with her tasty treats! I make lots of toffee but this is a different take on it that I will be trying. Thank you Zoe!
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee powder (I like to use the new Starbucks VIA)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled to just above room temperature.
See full instructions on : zoebakes.com